What you’ll need:
- Floral tape
- a Pin
1. A good rule of thumb is to use three floral elements; the backing texture and a focal flower.
2. Prepare the flowers by removing the leaves and cutting the stem
3. Hold one end of the tape with your thumb and with the remaining tape stretch and wrap it diagonally around the stem.
4. Also attach the two backing leaves with floral tape
5. Place the backing leaves and taped flower together and wrap the stems together with floral tape to secure.
6. To cover the tape, use the ribbon to wrap around the stem from the bottom up
7. Tie a knot at the back and secure the buttonhole with a long pin from the underside of the lapel.