- x15 stem Hypericum (structural foliage)
- x1 bunch Dusty miller (airy accent)
- x1 bunch white Lisianthus (Supporting flower)
- x3 snow apples (Drama flower)
- x1 King Protea (focal flower)
- x5 stem Everlasting (textural ingredient)
METHOD & MECHANICS:
- Vessel size: +- 20cm diameter or use a soup tureen
- Mechanics: chicken wire or oasis
STEP 1 – UN-RIBBON YOUR BOX AND REVEAL IN THE JOY OF FRESH FLOWERS
STEP 2 – MIX FLOWER FOOD AND WATER- CUT STEM ENDS AND LET THEM SOAK UP ALL THE GOOD STUFF!
STEP 3 – PREPARE YOUR WORK SURFACE TO GET STARTED – GET YOUR CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING
STEP 4 – WATCH THE BELOW VIDEO TUTORIAL OR JUST HAVE AT IT! …YOU GOT THIS!
- Fresh flowers may vary due to supply and demand, Alsmeer will endeavour to replace with a suitable alternative.
- Vase not included